Axe-Edit III Public Beta

Stellar work Mike. She's looking more beautiful every day! :)

I was just thinking the same thing.
I was happy to see the copy and paste block is working.
We still need "save to new preset number" for presets, and cab manage so we can import our user cabs and arrange them.
It's great to see Axe Edit is getting closer to being completed every day.

5.12 is doing it for me. I just need the preset and cab picker/arranger file management thingy and I'm good.

agreed I dig it , if I had to say one feature I am most excited about though is the Quick build based on M's description of how it will work.
all block showing at the bottom and then drag and drop will be killer for new presets.
Copy block that was just implemented is a huge plus as well ,thanks to the team for that one

IMHO, it would be better if the editor would work offline:
1) It would allow people to discover the features and capabilities, routing, etc... even before to buy the Axe-FX3
2) It would allow owners to work on their setlist while driving/flying to a gig, etc...

IMHO, it would be better if the editor would work offline:
1) It would allow people to discover the features and capabilities, routing, etc... even before to buy the Axe-FX3
2) It would allow owners to work on their setlist while driving/flying to a gig, etc...
It has been asked many times. It isn't going to happen.

It uses a client/server architecture. The editor is a "client" to the Axe Fx (the "server").

It's either a poor excuse or a poor design...
Ummm... It's not a poor excuse. A client is useless without a server.

Whether you happen to like it or not, this is the way the editor works for all the Fractal devices.

On the Axe Fx III, the FCs will also be clients.

I'm finding that if I open audio software (Tidal, Spotify, iTunes, and Capo) after AXE-EDIT III they don't play audio. To get audio programs to work, I'm having to open all of them prior to opening AXE-EDIT III.

Back
Top Bottom