VERSION 1.12.07
AUGUST 17, 2022

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 20.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected a case-sensitive file extension comparison that prevented bundle files from being recognized as valid file types.

* Updated the Preset Translator to support FM9 firmware 3.0.

PLEASE NOTE: Starting with firmware 20.00, Axe-Edit III 1.12.00 (or greater) is required to communicate with the Axe-Fx III. Previous versions of Axe-Edit III (versions 1.11.01 or less) will not work with firmware 20.00 or greater. Axe-Edit III 1.12.00 (or greater) will work with previous firmware version 3.02 and greater.

Neither this nor the firmware u[date show in AxeEdit for me.
I've restarted AxeEdit, then manually downloaded and installed the AxeEdit update and manually checked for updates, the firmware still doesn't show up.
I'll download it manually too, but it's odd.

I've restarted AxeEdit, then manually downloaded and installed the AxeEdit update and manually checked for updates, the firmware still doesn't show up.
Firmware download and installed fine manually.

Thanks all!

It might help to clear out the *.cache files from the preferences directory. Those tell the editor which versions of the firmware it's seen before.

Thanks Michael!
Pauly

Axe-Edit III 1.12.07 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.12.07
AUGUST 17, 2022

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 20.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected a case-sensitive file extension comparison that prevented bundle files from being recognized as valid file types.

* Updated the Preset Translator to support FM9 firmware 3.0.

PLEASE NOTE: Starting with firmware 20.00, Axe-Edit III 1.12.00 (or greater) is required to communicate with the Axe-Fx III. Previous versions of Axe-Edit III (versions 1.11.01 or less) will not work with firmware 20.00 or greater. Axe-Edit III 1.12.00 (or greater) will work with previous firmware version 3.02 and greater.

Back
Top Bottom