APRIL 14, 2022

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 19.06

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 19.06
o Please note that editor version 1.11.01 will not work with firmware 19.06 public beta 1.

o Added support for the firmware's "FC Setlists/Songs" feature. From the editor's Tools menu select "FC Sets/Songs" or use the top-level button "Sets/Songs" to access the new view.

o Added Scene Ignore to Multiplexer block.

o The AMP block's "Voice Coil Resistance" parameter has been repurposed/renamed "Speaker Impedance" in the Power Amp page.

o Relabeled the header "A/D INPUT LEVELS" to "A/D SENSITIVITY" on the SETUP "Input Levels" page.

NOTE: Firmware release version 19.06 will clear any Setlist/Song data created under 19.06 public beta 1.

If you have Setlists created in fimrware 19.06 public beta 1:

1) Use firmware 19.06 public beta 1 and Axe-Edit 1.11.00 to backup and save the Setlists and Songs.
2) Once items are saved to disk, install release firmware 19.06 and reload the setlists and songs using Axe-Edit 1.11.01.
3) The Setlists and Songs (and their associated Song Sections) will be restored to the hardware's internal memory with the exception that all names will be truncated to 10 characters (the maximum number of characters allowed in the Setlist feature in firmware 19.06).

I received my FX3 MK2 around June 2021 and was in the Hospital when I got it. It hasn't seen any Updates so I have nothing stored on it. I have never done this so I could really use some advice. Thanks

Last edited:
What I am doing, or hope to accomplish is updating the FX3 and also the RJM GT22 along with the Rack Mount Effects Gizmo using the MIDI Thru on the FX3 but I want to update everything separately before I connect them all together.. I received all these while in the Hospital and haven't used them together yet.

I received my FX3 MK2 around June 2021 and was in the Hospital when I got it. It hasn't seen any Updates so I have nothing stored on it. I have never done this so I could really use some advice. Thanks

What I am doing, or hope to accomplish is updating the FX3 and also the RJM GT22 along with the Rack Mount Effects Gizmo using the MIDI Thru on the FX3 but I want to update everything separately before I connect them all together.. I received all these while in the Hospital and haven't used them together yet.
I'd suggest posting a new thread with your questions.

This thread is about the Axe-Edit release...

You'll get better support in your own thread.

that is what I am talking about. I did download Axe-Edit back then, but it hasn't been updated , also the FX3 etc. same thing.

OK Axe-Edit is 1.9.2 and I have a question, do I need the FX3 connected to update A-E . I just opened A-E it and did the search for updates and found the latest one . I clicked OK and it opened a window with the Drag and Drop instructions to Applications (Mac) but now I am stuck with what to do now as it isn't showing up. I am just doing it wrong I know but I have always had trouble with updates etc.

Back
Top Bottom