Axe-Edit III 1.10.11

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.10.11 is now available below or via auto-update (website will be updated at a later date):

OSX:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p10p11.dmg

Win64:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p10p11.exe

Win32:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win32-v1p10p11.exe

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.10.11
MARCH 11, 2022

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 19.05

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 19.05
o Added "Scene Ignore" button to the block layouts that support the new feature.

* Updated small knob graphic.

* Updated Modifier Dialog layout to consolidate associated controls into groups.

Try a Refresh After New Firmware.
Axe Edit did the 'Reading Block Definitions' after install but tried again, manually selecting 'Refresh After New Firmware' and it's still shown as 'Tone'. I also tried closing and reopening Axe Edit.

1647051889733.png

Just tried rebooting the Axe III and reinstalling Axe Edit with the same result.
I had to go into global settings and change to authentic then back to ideal and refresh presets or exit out of axe edit then open it back up and it now shows my prestes on Ideal vice Tone which it had been before doing this.

I had to go into global settings and change to authentic then back to ideal and refresh presets or exit out of axe edit then open it back up and it now shows my prestes on Ideal vice Tone which it had been before doing this.
I'm not having an issue with Axe Edit not opening to the Ideal page in the Amp block. I'm just showing the steps taken to see if there was something with my process or computer that would cause the name 'Tone' to appear.

It had been changed to this a few fws ago after the fiasco IRT the knobs that had no effect in the Authentic tab now the Tone tab.
The fiasco was with a some parameters not having any affect in the Ideal page.

The parameters in the 'Tone' page are the same as they were, at least for the 8 amp models I checked, in the 'Authentic' page.

It appears that the Tone page was renamed in 1.10.09. Shows how much I use the Authentic page, lol, just happened to notice it in this version.

Thanks!

Digging the new layout for the modifier goodies....

Screen%20Shot%202022-03-12%20at%2012.23.27%20AM.png

@Michael Pickens when trying to copy the hold function from a switch to a per-preset switch's hold function using the Copy and Paste buttons over top of the hold configuration area I'm getting:

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 9.27.24 AM.png

I'm pressing this button to copy:

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 9.26.49 AM.png

And this button to paste:

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 9.27.53 AM.png

Is there any chance to get the name "Authentic" back instead of "Tone"? Tone is everything and nothing imo.

Those two screens have different clipboards. It’s always been that way.
Sure would be handy to be able to copy across from one to the other. 😊

Alsø alsø wik: spicing things up with dragon dropping switch assignments on the PPO page would help a lot when doing major overhauls of switch arrangement. Since getting the FM9 to use in front of the FX3, I have overhauled the pedalboards physically twice and switch/PPO arrangements in *Edit at least 4 times trying things to see what works. Managed to really reduce the number of PPOs needed to make my stuff work in the process....

Ah. The look like the same object type to me so this is confusing. Any chance this could be made to work?
Maybe a separate context menu item in each screen like "Paste PPO" and "Paste Switch" to allow pasting from the "other" clipboard, so you can "keep 'em sep-er-ated" and stll allow cross-pollination between screens?

Back
Top Bottom