SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 19.00
o Updated Megatap
o Added y-axis labels to RTA

* Modified the Picker window's keyboard navigation to select an item when the thumbtack is down (thumbtack is found in the upper-right of the dialog).

* Corrected a bug that disabled the Block menu's Copy and Cut commands when the Scene Manager was enabled.

1642619687980.png
In the RTA block on the Mac version I get this view. On the left the dashed lines

Edit: After switching the blocks back and forth several times, the lines are gone

Wish,
It would be good and nice if in the future the selection window for presets/cub and preset/cub manager would not block the view to the editor.

Unless this is necessary for technical reasons.

Or Michael is trying to mess with your mind.
Years ago when I was developing in-house software for Macintosh computers, I had a boss who was a huge Elvis fan, so, to mess with him, I added an Easter Egg that only fired off on January 8, Elvis' birthday. Launching the app would show a screen of running water, then Elvis' face would fade in through the water then fade out. I just wanted to hear people yelling "HEY! I SAW ELVIS!"

Programmer humor.

@Michael Pickens

I'm having an update problem. I have about 2000 user cabs. It's taking absolutely forever to load the cabinets.

Ex: User 1 , slot # (whatever) Each number is taking several minutes, So, if Axe edit loads 2000 cabs (I don't use probably more than 20)... It'll take weeks at this speed. Always loaded fast with the last version (which is replaced by this one) I don't get it

I missed something on the update notes...

What is the little 'GBL' button on the Mix parm of the time-based effects? I'm assuming it means 'global' and it's some sort of linker...but I missed it.

Can some kind shredder point me to this note?

I missed something on the update notes...

What is the little 'GBL' button on the Mix parm of the time-based effects? I'm assuming it means 'global' and it's some sort of linker...but I missed it.

Can some kind shredder point me to this note?
That's not new... Been there a long time as far as I remember.

I believe it means the effect is assigned to the Global Effects Mix control.

Back
Top Bottom