Axe-Edit III 1.10.05

* Modified the Picker window's keyboard navigation to allow the RETURN/ENTER key to select an item.
Is there a reason why the behavior in version 1.09 to navigate and select with the arrow keys in the pinned picker needed to be taken away? I find that to be the best way to browse IR's (better than the # method since you can see what you're browsing through). Or was that change unintentional?

Is there a reason why the behavior in version 1.09 to navigate and select with the arrow keys in the pinned picker needed to be taken away? I find that to be the best way to browse IR's (better than the # method since you can see what you're browsing through). Or was that change unintentional?
It's fixed for the next release. Just waiting for fw 19 to wrap up. Here's the upcoming release note:

Modified the Picker window's keyboard navigation to select an item when the thumbtack is down (thumbtack is found in the upper-right of the dialog).

It's fixed for the next release. Just waiting for fw 19 to wrap up. Here's the upcoming release note:

Modified the Picker window's keyboard navigation to select an item when the thumbtack is down (thumbtack is found in the upper-right of the dialog).
Thank you!

Okay, I fixed one of those bugs. That's all you get.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have new features to code. These bugs don't write themselves.

https://dilbert.com/strip/1995-11-13

Software dev be like:
MEME2022-01-19-08-44-14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom