Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 18.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 18.00
o Updated Compressor

* Corrected a bug in the picker window which prevented an item highlight by the JUMP buttons from being selected.

* Modified the Picker window's keyboard navigation to allow the RETURN/ENTER key to select an item.

* Corrected a bug in the Channel menu's "Copy Current Channel to All Channels" in which only Channel A would be used as the source regardless of the selected channel. This bug was introduced in version 1.10.03.

* Added the ability for Axe-Edit to determine if the selected device is currently connected to another Fractal Audio application. Requires the minimum version of Fractal-Bot 3.00.12.

Last edited:
Axe-Edit III 1.10.04 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.10.05
DECEMBER 6, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 18.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 18.00
o Updated Compressor

* Corrected a bug in the picker window which prevented an item highlight by the JUMP buttons from being selected.

* Modified the Picker window's keyboard navigation to allow the RETURN/ENTER key to select an item.

* Corrected a bug in the Channel menu's "Copy Current Channel to All Channels" in which only Channel A would be used as the source regardless of the selected channel. This bug was introduced in version 1.10.03.

* Added the ability for Axe-Edit to determine if the selected device is currently connected to another Fractal Audio application. Requires the minimum version of Fractal-Bot 3.00.12.
Small correction for your post: the first sentence says 1.10.04 rather than .05.

Yes! Thank you for fixing this feature. I also remember able to just arrow through cabs without even having to hit enter. Can that be made an option?

Yes! Thank you for fixing this feature. I also remember able to just arrow through cabs without even having to hit enter. Can that be made an option?
That's how I remember it being & that would be better than having to hit enter too.

Last edited:

+1

I seem to recall the auto-select (for lack of terms) of a cab, while the thumbtack is selected, stopped when the additional access via mouse scroll-wheel was added. @Michael Pickens Is this correct, and does this preclude returning the previous auto-select handling, for the users?
Cheers, Lee

EDIT: FIXED! Deleted the app and some files in the Application Support folder and reinstalled.

Updated to 18.3 and when I opened Axe-Edit I get this error message. Any ideas on what to do to fix it would be appreciated.
Edit: Running on a Mac with 12.0.1

Attachments

• error_message.jpg
    error_message.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom