Axe-Edit III 1.09.02

I'm fishing in the dark, but maybe it's a permissions issue? Are you on Mac or Windows? If Windows, try running the updater as Admin. Mac, no clue, but there's probably an equivalent.

If still no joy, call support, hopefully they can help figure it out. Are you in the US?

This a new version of axe edit downloads, however it is not updating. Do I have to have 16.05 firmware on the axe3? It downloads and then it does not update. What am I not doing? Every time i open axe edit I still have the old version. It's downloading, won't update
Are you running the file after you download it, or are you just downloading it and not doing anything with it?

Are you running the file after you download it, or are you just downloading it and not doing anything with it? I have axe edit shortcut on.my

Have it saved on desktop/shortcut. I install latest once I have the edit program open, it downloads and ask me where to save. So it's going in a folder( axe edit). To answer your question, No I am not opening the folder. Not sure why I thought it would update when clicking on help" tab inside axe edit and then it downloads, duh. It downloads to a separate folder. I will try and open the folder, did not see a way to add it in the edit. Simpler to maybe just Uninstall and the re-install. That ought to get me the latest version. Thanks for the reply. Cheers

Uninstaller and re-install

I'm fishing in the dark, but maybe it's a permissions issue? Are you on Mac or Windows? If Windows, try running the updater as Admin. Mac, no clue, but there's probably an equivalent.

If still no joy, call support, hopefully they can help figure it out. Are you in the US?
US yes, maybe I need to dump the shortcut of the older version on my desktop and just re-install. Thank you for the reply/help

Have it saved on desktop/shortcut. I install latest once I have the edit program open, it downloads and ask me where to save. So it's going in a folder( axe edit). To answer your question, No I am not opening the folder. Not sure why I thought it would update when clicking on help" tab inside axe edit and then it downloads, duh. It downloads to a separate folder. I will try and open the folder, did not see a way to add it in the edit. Simpler to maybe just Uninstall and the re-install. That ought to get me the latest version. Thanks for the reply. Cheers

Uninstaller and re-install
Yeah, you want to run that downloaded program. It installs the updated Axe-Edit. If you don’t run it, it doesn’t do anything. :)

Yeah, you want to run that downloaded program. It installs the updated Axe-Edit. If you don’t run it, it doesn’t do anything. :)
Thanks, obviously I am not a PC guy, I love the fractal, windows 10 can......well you know. The only thing about axe3 ,love/ hate for the curse and abilities from files and software. Why does it have to sound soooo good:)

Thanks, obviously I am not a PC guy, I love the fractal, windows 10 can......well you know. The only thing about axe3 ,love/ hate for the curse and abilities from files and software. Why does it have to sound soooo good:)
No worries. :)

Axe-Edit III 1.09.02 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.09.02
JUNE 25, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the flashing of the Picker window for the Library control (formerly Block Library).

* Corrected the sorting of the Library items in the Library / Recall menu. This menu is found in the top-level Block and grid context menus.

* Modified the Modifier dialog to force a refresh of the parameters when the Source parameter is changed.

* Corrected the "Set All" feature to accept floating point values in the Controllers Sequencer, Scene Ctrl 1+2, and Scene Ctrl 3+4 pages.

* Exporting a Tone Match to a User Cab location now refreshes the User Cab names.

F5 F5 F5.....
Looking for the new update.........

Back
Top Bottom