VERSION 1.09.02
JUNE 25, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the flashing of the Picker window for the Library control (formerly Block Library).

* Corrected the sorting of the Library items in the Library / Recall menu. This menu is found in the top-level Block and grid context menus.

* Modified the Modifier dialog to force a refresh of the parameters when the Source parameter is changed.

* Corrected the "Set All" feature to accept floating point values in the Controllers Sequencer, Scene Ctrl 1+2, and Scene Ctrl 3+4 pages.

* Exporting a Tone Match to a User Cab location now refreshes the User Cab names.

As always, you guys are The Best. Every time I see an update from you guys it's just a further reminder of how Fractal products are the best investment you can make as a guitarist. My Thanks.

I don't know when it came out, but it wasn't until tonight that I noticed the button to zero out there output EQ in the amp block. I've been working for that ability for a while now. So helpful and so awesome! If you could add a button like that to the hardware, that would be awesome too! Thanks so much!

Edit: Damn this swype! I don't know when it came out, but it wasn't until tonight that I noticed the button to zero out *the output EQ in the amp block. I've been *looking for that ability for a while now.

Last edited:
I don't know when it came out, but it wasn't until tonight that I noticed the button to zero out there output EQ in the amp block. I've been working for that ability for a while now. So helpful and so awesome!

It's less than two weeks old:

Release Notes said:
=============================================
VERSION 1.09.00 JUNE 15, 2021
=============================================

o Added "Zero All" to GEQ layout.

The channel save feature that was recently introduced has to be one of my favourite new features.

I can quickly put together a custom 4 channel block made up of saved channels.

Mixing and matching things I’ve created over the years super quick with no copy/paste or juggling recalls on a second block to avoid overwriting.

Just awesome.

Thank you for the update, Michael!

* Exporting a Tone Match to a User Cab location now refreshes the User Cab names.

I first read it without glasses, and when I saw the words "Exporting" and "User Cab" blurred at the same sentence I thought that the "Save Preset+CAB Bundle" option was already here 🤓:p

No worries. We've already seen the screenshots, and we know that it is a real challenge to implement.

Onya Michael - thanks!
Pauly
Axe-Edit III 1.09.02 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.09.02
JUNE 25, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the flashing of the Picker window for the Library control (formerly Block Library).

* Corrected the sorting of the Library items in the Library / Recall menu. This menu is found in the top-level Block and grid context menus.

* Modified the Modifier dialog to force a refresh of the parameters when the Source parameter is changed.

* Corrected the "Set All" feature to accept floating point values in the Controllers Sequencer, Scene Ctrl 1+2, and Scene Ctrl 3+4 pages.

It's less than two weeks old:

Thanks for finding that Rex! I don't know how I missed it in the notes; I normally read those carefully. I know how I missed it on the actual software though: I only ever mess with the output EQ through the hardware. I just find manipulating the bands to be so well designed on the hardware, where I can fine tune the frequencies just perfectly; the Value knob is just unmatched with this ability. I find using a trackpad just worse in every way. Now that I think of it, I'm like that with ever virtual knob and slider: I far prefer the hardware. But for operations like copying a channel, selecting an amp, or managing presets, I always reach for Axe-Edit first. Anyway, it's so awesome that the zero all button exists now on the hardware.

Thanks for finding that Rex! I don't know how I missed it in the notes; I normally read those carefully. I know how I missed it on the actual software though: I only ever mess with the output EQ through the hardware. I just find manipulating the bands to be so well designed on the hardware, where I can fine tune the frequencies just perfectly; the Value knob is just unmatched with this ability. I find using a trackpad just worse in every way. Now that I think of it, I'm like that with ever virtual knob and slider: I far prefer the hardware. But for operations like copying a channel, selecting an amp, or managing presets, I always reach for Axe-Edit first. Anyway, it's so awesome that the zero all button exists now on the hardware.
Click on a knob and then use the up/down arrows instead...

Or for finer grained control use CTRL-up/CTRL-down (substitute CMD- on Mac).

Click on a knob and then use the up/down arrows instead...

Or for finer grained control use CTRL-up/CTRL-down (substitute CMD- on Mac).

Okay, now I realize I'm an idiot. Thanks for this! I've used CTRL-left-click, but I hadn't even tried this. You're so right, and this is awesome. I need to review the keyboard shortcuts list again.

This a new version of axe edit downloads, however it is not updating. Do I have to have 16.05 firmware on the axe3? It downloads and then it does not update. What am I not doing? Every time i open axe edit I still have the old version. It's downloading, won't update

This a new version of axe edit downloads, however it is not updating. Do I have to have 16.05 firmware on the axe3? It downloads and then it does not update. What am I not doing? Every time i open axe edit I still have the old version. It's downloading, won't update
Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom