JUNE 18, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 16.04
o Added "Edit on Scn Change" to SETUP view. This corresponds to the hardware's "Indicate Edited on Scene Change" parameter found on the Config tab of Global Settings.
o Updated the SEQUENCER layout.

* Added "Preset and Scenes List..." to the Tools / "Export as Text" sub-menu. This command will load each preset of the Axe-Fx III creating a list of all non-empty presets and their scene names. Unnamed scenes are not included in the list. The final list will be exported to text file.

The updates have been awesome and super quick, much appreciated!

Some (myself included) have noted an issue with large block library lists (over 29 entries) flashing up only for a second preventing the user from selecting a saved block from the list.

Steps to reproduce;
Click section to load saved block from below the block channels area.

Steps taken;
Refreshed block library in Axe-Edit III
Restarted Mac and AXE-FXIII
Reinstalled Axe-Edit IIIl
- Issue persists

Loading a saved block from the drop down menu - Block > Library > Recall > Block Type works as expected.

Issue was introduced with the previous update and is present in this version also.

The updates have been awesome and super quick, much appreciated!

Some (myself included) have noted an issue with large block library lists (over 29 entries) flashing up only for a second preventing the user from selecting a saved block from the list.

Steps to reproduce;
Click section to load saved block from below the block channels area.

Steps taken;
Refreshed block library in Axe-Edit III
Restarted Mac and AXE-FXIII
Reinstalled Axe-Edit IIIl
- Issue persists

Loading a saved block from the drop down menu - Block > Library > Recall > Block Type works as expected.

Issue was introduced with the previous update and is present in this version also.
Thanks for the repro steps. I’ll take a look.

While I don't have the issue with too many blocks in the library, I am finding that I cannot see any blocks to load after I save them... Same with channels.

I can open the folder and see they've been created, but they don't show up for selection at all.

It's been a while since I used the block library so no idea how long this has been happening.

I confirmed the correct folder in preferences and tried the Refresh Folder button multiple times...

Anyone seen this before or currently?

While I don't have the issue with too many blocks in the library, I am finding that I cannot see any blocks to load after I save them... Same with channels.

I can open the folder and see they've been created, but they don't show up for selection at all.

It's been a while since I used the block library so no idea how long this has been happening.

I confirmed the correct folder in preferences and tried the Refresh Folder button multiple times...

Refresh Library

Refresh Library
That's what I did... Multiple times.

In fact, I just had some more time and I completely uninstalled Axe-Edit and installed again. Nothing changed.

I can even drag them from the folder into the grid... But they will not show in the drop down at all :(

You're clicking on the empty Library window while the appropriate block is selected, right?

You're clicking on the empty Library window while the appropriate block is selected, right?
Oh boy am I feeling dumb right now!

I was clicking the drop arrow for Library :(

They are working fine!

I guess it's been a minute since I used the block library :)

Thanks!

Wanted to chime in with more love for channel libraries. I have a basic preset but I also have a bunch of song-specific presets that have some sort of special effect etc but still use that basic tone. It’s now so easy to drop that basic sound in there. Thanks!!!

3BF9BD19-EA7E-4429-B6F7-CCC661AF836B.jpeg
Got a weird bug when selecting the “Plush -STP” preset on the FM3 Axe-Change on my III. The cable is coming out of oblivion into Input 1.

Back
Top Bottom