Axe-Edit III 1.09.01

The updates have been awesome and super quick, much appreciated!

Some (myself included) have noted an issue with large block library lists (over 29 entries) flashing up only for a second preventing the user from selecting a saved block from the list.

Steps to reproduce;
Click section to load saved block from below the block channels area.

Steps taken;
Refreshed block library in Axe-Edit III
Restarted Mac and AXE-FXIII
Reinstalled Axe-Edit IIIl
- Issue persists

Loading a saved block from the drop down menu - Block > Library > Recall > Block Type works as expected.

Issue was introduced with the previous update and is present in this version also.

I have the same issue, since the previous version. I cannot see or load blocks when the number of files at the folder is above 39

I'm experiencing a bug with the channel library on the delay block. Steps to repro below, along with a link to a video

-Load existing channel from library
-Edit the block (eg change type or bypass state)
-Save
-Re-load channel from library
-Sweep Delay loads with different mix value

Video - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t850m9nh35oh4nd/Channel library bug.mov?dl=0

I'm also noticing several blocks I save with the bypass state set to "mute fx in" are loading with the bypass mode as thru.

Last edited:
The updates have been awesome and super quick, much appreciated!

Some (myself included) have noted an issue with large block library lists (over 29 entries) flashing up only for a second preventing the user from selecting a saved block from the list.

Steps to reproduce;
Click section to load saved block from below the block channels area.

Steps taken;
Refreshed block library in Axe-Edit III
Restarted Mac and AXE-FXIII
Reinstalled Axe-Edit IIIl
- Issue persists

Loading a saved block from the drop down menu - Block > Library > Recall > Block Type works as expected.

Issue was introduced with the previous update and is present in this version also.
Fixed for next release.

Back
Top Bottom