APRIL 16, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware Cygnus 16.00.

* Added a "Reset AMP blocks" menu item to the Manage Presets context menu. This will reset each channel of the AMP block in the selected presets
while maintaining the Authentic page's parameter values.

* Corrected an issue in the "Per-Preset FC" view that showed incorrect values assigned to the PP switches.

* Corrected an issue in the "FC Controllers" view that prevented user input in the editable controls of the FUNCTIONS section.

* Corrected the Preset Leveling window from being set to an invalid size.

* Corrected the REVERB block "Late Input Mix" parameter to display when Quality is set to Ultra-High.

* Corrected the updating of the commands for the selected Control Switch in the FC Controllers : CS Midi dialog.

WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE

Fractal Audio recently renewed its digital signing certificate. As such, you may be presented with the following dialog:

View attachment 82217

Simply select the "More info" line and then press the "Run anyway" button.

View attachment 82220

Rest assured that the installer has been signed. You can verify this by right-clicking on the installer and viewing its properties.

View attachment 82222
Are there any plans for a version to work on tablets?

Thanks is there a getting started guide pdf available for this version? or do you think getting started guide version 3.14 is good enough?

Just a quick question. I currently own an FM3 and of course use FM3 Edit. I have an Axe FX III arriving tomorrow and was wondering when I install Axe FX Edit III, are there any Windows conflicts having both editors installed on the same computer?

Just a quick question. I currently own an FM3 and of course use FM3 Edit. I have an Axe FX III arriving tomorrow and was wondering when I install Axe FX Edit III, are there any Windows conflicts having both editors installed on the same computer?
Nope.

The note goes to the level displays.

They are not identical graphically

OK it is no a Bug, it will Present the Audio Output Config, the RED Line will change +4db or -10db.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The note goes to the level displays.

They are not identical graphically
Oh! Wow! Yea, I see what you mean. You mean this:

Pasted_Image_2021-05-07__12_13_PM.png

I drew the pink line to make it apparent that the meters weren't identical between the two outputs.

I...can't reproduce this here. In my Leveling view the meters are identical on both outputs even when OUT2 is missing.

I just noticed today that the "Q" function on the Amp block Speaker page is not updating the impedance curve graph (FW 16.01B1).

Back
Top Bottom