APRIL 16, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware Cygnus 16.00.

* Added a "Reset AMP blocks" menu item to the Manage Presets context menu. This will reset each channel of the AMP block in the selected presets
while maintaining the Authentic page's parameter values.

* Corrected an issue in the "Per-Preset FC" view that showed incorrect values assigned to the PP switches.

* Corrected an issue in the "FC Controllers" view that prevented user input in the editable controls of the FUNCTIONS section.

* Corrected the Preset Leveling window from being set to an invalid size.

* Corrected the REVERB block "Late Input Mix" parameter to display when Quality is set to Ultra-High.

* Corrected the updating of the commands for the selected Control Switch in the FC Controllers : CS Midi dialog.

WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE

Fractal Audio recently renewed its digital signing certificate. As such, you may be presented with the following dialog:

1619047782042.png

Simply select the "More info" line and then press the "Run anyway" button.

1619047872806.png

Rest assured that the installer has been signed. You can verify this by right-clicking on the installer and viewing its properties.

1619048047516.png

Last edited:
Thanks Michael... Has anyone else had trouble with auto update crashing Axe-edit ? Tried running it from homepage download and it says I don't have permission ? Windows 10 X64 . Installed and upgraded dozens of times, first error ever received .

Thanks Michael!!! I am having the same problem installing Axe-edit, Windows 10 X64.

Last edited:
Thanks Michael... Has anyone else had trouble with auto update crashing Axe-edit ? Tried running it from homepage download and it says I don't have permission ? Windows 10 X64 . Installed and upgraded dozens of times, first error ever received .
Same here. Win 10 x64
Thanks Michael!!! I am having the same problem installing Axe-edit, Windows 10 X64.
Same here. Win 10 x64

Thank you, as I already reported in the FW16 thread the speaker compression is stuck at -6dB, I don't know if it's an axe-edit bug or it's the firmware though

Axe-Edit III 1.08.13 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.08.13
APRIL 16, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 16.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

*Added a "Reset AMP blocks" menu item to the Manage Presets context menu. This will reset each channel of the AMP block in the selected presets
while maintaining the Authentic page's parameter values.

For the life of me, I can not find "Reset AMP blocks" menu item to the Manage Presets context menu anywhere. Yes, I am on the full release of v16 & have Axe-Edit III 1.08.13 installed & have refreshed block definitions.

Last edited:
I reinstalled 1.08.12 over top of my current 1.08.12 installation from this link:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p08p12.exe

After that I was able to install 1.08.13

This is the error I get when trying to run the downloaded installer . Auto-update just crashes Axe-Edit . Windows 10 x64 Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom