Axe-Edit III 1.08.12

It's the default location for storing the block library, preset data, etc. Just crack the directory open and have a look. The OS is enforcing this not Axe Edit.

not sure if this is an axe edit problem or firmware issue. The actual amp model in the amp block on the Axe doesn't coincide with the amp model displayed in axe edit. I can change amp models via the Axe or through Edit but Edit shows me a totally different model than what has been selected. After selecting in Edit the Axe displays the model selected but Axe edit shows a completely different model. This began to happen after updating to beta 12.

not sure if this is an axe edit problem or firmware issue. The actual amp model in the amp block on the Axe doesn't coincide with the amp model displayed in axe edit. I can change amp models via the Axe or through Edit but Edit shows me a totally different model than what has been selected. After selecting in Edit the Axe displays the model selected but Axe edit shows a completely different model. This began to happen after updating to beta 12.
Refresh Axe-Edit.

From the OP this latest Axe Edit still supports FW. 15.01 yeah? I rolled back from Cygnus temporarily so I should be ok with this version I assume

From the OP this latest Axe Edit still supports FW. 15.01 yeah? I rolled back from Cygnus temporarily so I should be ok with this version I assume

As you point out, the original post says:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02
So that seems to indicate that this Axe Edit will be fine with 15.01.

Okay what I figured. Its when I rolled back yesterday a few of my presets disappeared randomly when I restarted the Axe Fx after FW install via Fractal-bot. I had a back up for my first bank which I just reloaded but lost the changes I made on some of those presets when I was using Cygnus. Perhaps that is why they didn't refresh when I rolled back? or it just got botched up in the FW switch. It wasn't just presets that I adjusted in Cygnus that disappeared but a few random ones deep in the bank. Odd.

Okay what I figured. Its when I rolled back yesterday a few of my presets disappeared randomly when I restarted the Axe Fx after FW install via Fractal-bot. I had a back up for my first bank which I just reloaded but lost the changes I made on some of those presets when I was using Cygnus. Perhaps that is why they didn't refresh when I rolled back? or it just got botched up in the FW switch. It wasn't just presets that I adjusted in Cygnus that disappeared but a few random ones deep in the bank. Odd.
Presets saved under a newer firmware version than you have loaded will appear "empty".

This is "normal".

I had this same issue but count it as a blessing because it forced me to rebuild those presets and I perceive the sound of the rebuilt preset to be much better than the original from the previous firmware.

Back
Top Bottom