VERSION 1.08.11
MARCH 18, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 15.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Removed Bank dropdown from Manage-Cabs as it was causing indexing errors when writing cabs.

New In Version 1.08.10

* Support for firmware 16.00 public beta 8 and greater.

* Corrected the Manage-Presets "FC Banks" button - it now correctly shows the presets in virtual banks.

* Added an "All Blocks" sub-menu to each of the Scene context menus (the small arrow to the right of the scene number button) in the Scene Mgr view. This menu will set the channel or the bypass state of every block in the scene.

* In the FC Controllers LAYOUT, changed the menu item wording from "Reset Layout" and "Reset All Layouts" to "Clear Layout" and "Clear All Layouts" to denote that this clears (erases) the defined switches and does not reset the layout(s) to factory defaults.

* The cabinet picker window, as displayed by the IR Capture view's "Save Cab to Axe-Fx" button, will disable the SAVE button until an item is selected in the list. This prevents Factory 1 / Slot 1 from being overwritten.

Thanks Michael!
Pauly

Axe-Edit III 1.08.11 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.08.11
MARCH 18, 2021

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 15.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Removed Bank dropdown from Manage-Cabs as it was causing indexing errors when writing cabs.

New In Version 1.08.10

* Support for firmware 16.00 public beta 8 and greater.

* Corrected the Manage-Presets "FC Banks" button - it now correctly shows the presets in virtual banks.

* Added an "All Blocks" sub-menu to each of the Scene context menus (the small arrow to the right of the scene number button) in the Scene Mgr view. This menu will set the channel or the bypass state of every block in the scene.

* In the FC Controllers LAYOUT, changed the menu item wording from "Reset Layout" and "Reset All Layouts" to "Clear Layout" and "Clear All Layouts" to denote that this clears (erases) the defined switches and does not reset the layout(s) to factory defaults.

* The cabinet picker window, as displayed by the IR Capture view's "Save Cab to Axe-Fx" button, will disable the SAVE button until an item is selected in the list. This prevents Factory 1 / Slot 1 from being overwritten.

thanks Michael
i still have a minor bug, when you click on setup button twice, the setup page is not close (like the other buttons in the ui).

on deluxe tweed amp/authentic page there is the normal drive and presence knobs (who don't affect the sound: normal).
this normal one must appear only on jumped version i think ;)

Last edited:
Hello....Michael

Another quick "blocks edit/save" observation.

Your fix for the "grey/white" color convention on edits works great.....however, if I copy a channel from one block, then call up a different saved block and paste that channel.....the current block name color stays white (not grey indicating an edit).

If I save....all is well....it is just the indicator color (live block is not saved yet) that needs updating.

Thought that might be useful to update in next rev.

Cheers

Im having an issue with it not connecting. I've tried deleting axe edit and the drivers, but it still says disconnected. I was gonna try to go back to 15.1, but on fractal bot its saying none for input and output port. when I click preferences on axe edit, its saying axe fx 3 for input and output port. Im at a loss and not sure what to do.

Im having an issue with it not connecting. I've tried deleting axe edit and the drivers, but it still says disconnected. I was gonna try to go back to 15.1, but on fractal bot its saying none for input and output port. when I click preferences on axe edit, its saying axe fx 3 for input and output port. Im at a loss and not sure what to do.
Don’t run edit and bot at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom