Axe-Edit III 1.08.09 (supports fw 16.00 public beta 5)

When changing scenes via the hardware buttons, this happens in the Preset Manager from time to time.
The list of folders I opened on the left is suddenly empty
Even after opening it again, the list remains empty.
Only when the Preset Manager is reopened does the list appear again.

AX FX3 Edit Beta 5.

There's a problem in the Controllers -> Scene Ctrl 1+2 and 3+4 panes in v1.08.09.

We can enter decimal numbers in the various scene setting boxes, but the "Set All" box only accepts integers. I tried to use 1.1 and got 11.

Also, twice, I've seen a problem when having the pane visible, switching to a different app then returning, and "Set All" won't respond to a click and force the values to whatever the value is. I set them all to 3, rethought my decision and entered 0 and switched to Safari for a minute to check something, returned to Axe-Edit to set it, and clicking the button highlights but the values aren't set. Clicking in the value box and reentering 0 allowed me to "Set All".

Last edited:
In the preset picker, changing the color of a preset that is a copy of a factory preset highlights both the factory preset and the copied one. They should be treated as separate entities.

For instance, I copied preset 0091 JM45 Blues Lead to 0412, tweaked it some, then highlighted it with orange, and both 0091 and 0412 are now orange. I can set the highlight to none and the other will change. This also occurs with 0055 and 0120, and I imagine it's with others too.

In the preset picker, changing the color of a preset that is a copy of a factory preset highlights both the factory preset and the copied one. They should be treated as separate entities.

For instance, I copied preset 0091 JM45 Blues Lead to 0412, tweaked it some, then highlighted it with orange, and both 0091 and 0412 are now orange. I can set the highlight to none and the other will change. This also occurs with 0055 and 0120, and I imagine it's with others too.
Highlighting is based on the preset name not its position since presets can be moved around and reordered.

There's a problem in the Controllers -> Scene Ctrl 1+2 and 3+4 panes in v1.08.09.

We can enter decimal numbers in the various scene setting boxes, but the "Set All" box only accepts integers. I tried to use 1.1 and got 11.

Also, twice, I've seen a problem when having the pane visible, switching to a different app then returning, and "Set All" won't respond to a click and force the values to whatever the value is. I set them all to 3, rethought my decision and entered 0 and switched to Safari for a minute to check something, returned to Axe-Edit to set it, and clicking the button highlights but the values aren't set. Clicking in the value box and reentering 0 allowed me to "Set All".
Fixed for the next release.

Back
Top Bottom