VERSION 1.08.05
DECEMBER 17, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 15.00
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected AMP block "Ideal" page "Citrus Terrier".

* Corrected the display of the SCENE MIDI block values when switching scenes.

I had a couple of crashes today after updating Axe Edit and the new 15 firmware. Axe Edit just froze. All the blocks disappeared from the edit screen and the application froze. It happened 3 times. Each time I restarted my PC and the Axe Fx 3. I updated the USB software and Axe Edit seems to be holding steady so far. If it happens again I will screen shot it.

I had a couple of crashes today after updating Axe Edit and the new 15 firmware. Axe Edit just froze. All the blocks disappeared from the edit screen and the application froze. It happened 3 times. Each time I restarted my PC and the Axe Fx 3. I updated the USB software and Axe Edit seems to be holding steady so far. If it happens again I will screen shot it.
Was the Axe Fx itself still working? What was your preset CPU level?

The Axe Fx 3 was fine. Not sure about the CPU load. I’ll add that to my list of things to check if it happens again. I usually run between 50 and 70% depending on the preset. Hopefully the new USB driver solved the issue since the crash didn’t happen again after installing it.

It happen again once tonight. The CPU load was normal. Around 50%. The Axe FX 3 unit continues to function. The block graphics disappear and it freezes. I cant click on anything. And obviously, everything I'm working on is lost.

It happen again once tonight. The CPU load was normal. Around 50%. The Axe FX 3 unit continues to function. The block graphics disappear and it freezes. I cant click on anything. And obviously, everything I'm working on is lost.
It happened to me actually the other night. My presets run high - usually closer to 80%.

I do occasionally have Axe-Edit stop responding and restarting it fixes the problem.

The thing where the blocks and some grid lines disappear has only happened a few times since having the Axe Fx III for 2+ years.

Back
Top Bottom