Axe-Edit III 1.07.01

I just received my AF3 and have an older version of Axe-Edit installed already. I'm going to install the new one but for future software upgrades will I need to back up my information that I have in Axe-Edit before I install the new software? I have nothing in my old software so that's not an issue.
Thanks!

I just received my AF3 and have an older version of Axe-Edit installed already. I'm going to install the new one but for future software upgrades will I need to back up my information that I have in Axe-Edit before I install the new software? I have nothing in my old software so that's not an issue.
Thanks!
No... Axe-Edit doesn't really have anything to back up, nor any way to do it in any case.

The only thing it does have is the block library but that is not affected when you install a new version.

Odd issue, not sure where to post but being I'm seeing it in AxeEdit. Just a basic chain input 1 amp cab output 1 and 2. level meets are showing much less signal at output 1 as apposed to output 2. I'm seeing this on all my presets. Hoping I'm just tired, Too many late night tweak sessions.

Odd issue, not sure where to post but being I'm seeing it in AxeEdit. Just a basic chain input 1 amp cab output 1 and 2. level meets are showing much less signal at output 1 as apposed to output 2. I'm seeing this on all my presets. Hoping I'm just tired, Too many late night tweak sessions.
Global -10/+4 settings? I'm not sure if those are reflected on the Output block meters or not?

Otherwise try changing to the Meters view and see where the level is dropping.

Global -10/+4 settings? I'm not sure if those are reflected on the Output block meters or not?

Otherwise try changing to the Meters view and see where the level is dropping.

As I said Was tired and looked at everything I could think of including what you suggested. Waking up this am I realize what I had done. Some time ago I built an expression knob that mounts to my mic stand to control output 1. Had hooked that up the day before for some reason, can't even remember now forgetting I had set it up for out 1 control. Thanks for the help unix-guy.

I'm going to be without my MacBook for a few days this week. Is Axe Edit is just a controller for the Presets stored in the Axe Fx?
If so is there any issue with running Axe Edit on another computer while my main one is in the shop?

I'm going to be without my MacBook for a few days this week. Is Axe Edit is just a controller for the Presets stored in the Axe Fx?
If so is there any issue with running Axe Edit on another computer while my main one is in the shop?
Yes that's what it is, you can run it on another computer

If you have saved any blocks to the Block Library, they won't be on the other computer. If you haven't done that, don't worry about it. If you use Axe-Edit to load presets from the hard drive, they won't be there either. But all the presets you've stored in the Axe-Fx itself will still be there.

Back
Top Bottom