• Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 14.01
o Added layouts for new AMP models.
o Added MULTITAP DELAY "EQ" page.
o Updated the Modifier Dialog.

Thank you! Hey, are we ever going to get the feature to export preset and cab bundles like the AxeII? I would love to send and share mine without having to send both separately and explain how I setup my cabs. Also, if something ever happened to my personal cabs I could have them saved with my presets all baked in. Hope so, thanks!

Thanks, as always Michael.

I’ve finally dragged myself onto the 64-bit platform, so another big thank you for your ongoing support for those still using 32-bit :)

Just saw preset leveling was introduced a couple of editions back. Many thanks for this!

Not sure if this is related to 1.07.01 or not, but Axe Edit is gathering preset and cab names from my unit every time it's launched now; is this the intended operation?

Not sure if this is related to 1.07.01 or not, but Axe Edit is gathering preset and cab names from my unit every time it's launched now; is this the intended operation?
Change introduced in 1.06.10, there's a preference for it.
* Added two options to the Preferences dialog: "Read the Preset names at startup" and "Read the Cab names at startup". Both options are checked by default. (NOTE: Uncheck these new options to return to version 1.06.09 or earlier functionality.)

Back
Top Bottom