• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Edit III 1.07.00

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.07.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.07.00
SEPTEMBER 11, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 14.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for the Axe-Fx III Mark II.

* Updated the internal Fractal-Bot to version 3.0.5.

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
Now if I didn't have this old worthless Mark I, I might update this Axe-Edit, ha! Just kidding, I love it, thanks!

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
So one little thing I noticed @Michael Pickens... the preset leveling screens are different sizes.

The one on the left is the Axe-Fx II, from an anchored (full size) Axe-Edit III.

On same monitor, the one on the right is from the FM3, also from an anchored (full size) FM3-Edit on same monitor.

(Both are on the same LIVE GOLD preset on each respective unit too).

Just a head's up. No sizing option available. Just odd one is much bigger than the other! Maybe easier to tell which unit I'm looking since I often have both editors open.

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 7.22.31 PM.png

Top Bottom