Axe-Edit III 1.06.11

Yes, single preset, single scene. My guess is that we'd need a flux capacitor to run all presets or scenes at once.
Yes, but if you switch scenes, the amp volumes track channel changes, which is extermely helpful.

If you are running a single amp block, you could copy another preset's amp block in and switch back and forth between them to compare levels and adjust. I just set the amp to tickle the red on the outputs when my lead boost is engaged. Seems to work well most of the time....

I've already spent the last part of my day recording and used the preset leveller constantly! Such a great feature!

Al: Here you go. It's a separate window you can pull off to the side and watch as you work. Very helpful to avoid clipping. I am still going to use my U Audio console to level presets (to simulate what a FOH mixer sees coming into a digital console) but this is great feature to have handy, it's no longer a thing where you have to bounce back and forth from Out1 to Amp block, it's all in ONE place now and separate! The window isn't sizable (yet) however, but if you have a multi-screen setup this is great!

One thing for folks to remember is that Out2 is LESS output than Out1, the meters will read different. It is covered in the manual. You can add db+ of gain to Out2 if want the Out1 & Out2 signal levels the same leaving the Fm3, and the Out2 knob on hardware is meant to be dimed.

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 2.12.22 PM.png

Al: Here you go. It's a separate window you can pull off to the side and watch as you work. Very helpful to avoid clipping. I am still going to use my U Audio console to level presets (to simulate what a FOH mixer sees coming into a digital console) but this is great feature to have handy, it's no longer a thing where you have to bounce back and forth from Out1 to Amp block, it's all in ONE place now and separate! The window isn't sizable (yet) however, but if you have a multi-screen setup this is great!

One thing for folks to remember is that Out2 is LESS output than Out1, the meters will read different. It is covered in the manual. You can add db+ of gain to Out2 if want the Out1 & Out2 signal levels the same leaving the Fm3, and the Out2 knob on hardware is meant to be dimed.

View attachment 72295
Thanks mate :)

Wow - I look forward to trying this. I use scene controllers to control the level for each scene on a PEQ block, but this will allow me to have the levelling window open on one screen and adjust scene controllers on the other - This looks super cool - thanks

Back
Top Bottom