SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 13.02
o Updated DRIVE layout.
o Updated MULTITAP DELAY layout.
o Added maker to CONTROLLERS ADSR graph.

* Corrected the Modifier Dialog's title to show the selected control's label.

* Modified Manage Cabs and Manage Presets to show "<EMPTY>" items in a light grey color.

* Modified the tempo edit box to strip the "BPM" units from the value when open for editing.

* Added two options to the Preferences dialog: "Read the Preset names at startup" and "Read the Cab names at startup". Both options are checked by default. (NOTE: Uncheck these new options to return to version 1.06.09 or earlier functionality.)

Thanks much! Your work is appreciated. It's great to see the Axe-Edit updates running in sync with the Axe-Fx firmware updates.

Just reporting a small mistake in the drive block layout: in the advanced tab, the "LO-FI" label should be above bit reduce and sample rate knobs, I think.

* Added two options to the Preferences dialog: "Read the Preset names at startup" and "Read the Cab names at startup". Both options are checked by default. (NOTE: Uncheck these new options to return to version 1.06.09 or earlier functionality.)
Hi Michael, what is the benefit of this? Currently, I am just annoyed by this every time, I start AE. What functionality do I loose, if I uncheck these boxes?

Hi Michael, what is the benefit of this? Currently, I am just annoyed by this every time, I start AE. What functionality do I loose, if I uncheck these boxes?
It could get out of sync. e.g. If you edit on another computer or on the device as well, the data in Axe Edit might not always be up to date.

Back
Top Bottom