VERSION 1.06.08
AUGUST 5, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.14

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the Axe-Change CABS view to show all the cabinets uploaded to the Axe-Change server and not just those tagged for the connected device.

* Added a product dropdown to Axe-Change that allows searching for either Axe-Fx III or FM3 presets. The product dropdown is not shown in the CABS view.

* Updates to DRIVE block layout to support firmware 13.00 public beta.

Thanks Michael!

Axe-Edit III 1.06.08 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.06.08
AUGUST 5, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.14

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the Axe-Change CABS view to show all the cabinets uploaded to the Axe-Change server and not just those tagged for the connected device.

* Added a product dropdown to Axe-Change that allows searching for either Axe-Fx III or FM3 presets. The product dropdown is not shown in the CABS view.

* Updates to DRIVE block layout to support firmware 13.00 public beta.

I updated everything. Lates Edit 3. Latest firmware. Axe effects 3 connects to everything. I can see it and record in my DAW. I can see it in Fractal Bot, I just used it to upload the latest files and after install verified again if it could be seen by Fractal BOT and it can. Axe Edit 3 will not connect. Have tried restarting both computer and Axe Effects 3 and Axe Edit 3. Nothing. Edit 3 simply won't connect. Again I can see my Axe Effects 3 In my DAW and record so it is not a connection to computer issue.

I updated everything. Lates Edit 3. Latest firmware. Axe effects 3 connects to everything. I can see it and record in my DAW. I can see it in Fractal Bot, I just used it to upload the latest files and after install verified again if it could be seen by Fractal BOT and it can. Axe Edit 3 will not connect. Have tried restarting both computer and Axe Effects 3 and Axe Edit 3. Nothing. Edit 3 simply won't connect. Again I can see my Axe Effects 3 In my DAW and record so it is not a connection to computer issue.
Did you try opening the Preferences dialog from the Settings menu and selecting the proper ports?

Back
Top Bottom