VERSION 1.06.06
JULY 30, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.14

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the Graphic EQ slider control placement in the AMP and WAH blocks.

=============================================
VERSION 1.06.05 JULY 30, 2020

* Corrected the block instance count.

VERSION 1.06.04 JULY 30, 2020

• Added SETUP / AUDIO page.
  • Corrected the displayed values in the Scene MIDI block when changing scenes.

Last edited:
File is named 1.06.05, but is listed as 1.06.06 on download page
and both 05 & 06 are listed above. I'm assuming it's next in line (1.06.05)?

@Michael Pickens , I wish this page support some "Reset to Default" functionality, neither keyboard shortcuts CMD-I or CMD-D works for that purpose here, unfortunately.

Only Setup > Utility > Reset System Parameters resets these params to their factory defaults. Remember, Axe-Edit only offers functionality that the hardware also provides.

Only Setup > Utility > Reset System Parameters resets these params to their factory defaults. Remember, Axe-Edit only offers functionality that the hardware also provides.
Thanks Yek, yes I am aware of how to do that on the hardware. In the Edit, I am so used to do CMD-X to redo, CMD-I or CMD-D to reset settings, which works in blocks but not in Setup Not a big deal, just thought it'd awesome to have them available in Setup as well :)

@Michael Pickens

I waited a while to see whether additional versions might still be coming....but as of 1.06.06 this problem still exists:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...through-august-31.163243/page-11#post-1966742

Presets loaded with Preset Manager are corrupt. Only tried FM3 presets from AustinBuddy. Reverting to 1.06.03 fixes the problem.
Confirmed. Partially.

FM3 presets imported through Manage Presets have their parameters scrambled, and modifier attachments are lost. The Manager handles Axe-Fx III presets without error.

FM3 presets dragged into Axe-Edit's preset window are also scrambled, though parameter values are different from the scramble seen via Manage Presets.

Confirmed. Partially.

FM3 presets imported through Manage Presets have their parameters scrambled, and modifier attachments are lost. The Manager handles Axe-Fx III presets without error.

FM3 presets dragged into Axe-Edit's preset window are also scrambled, though parameter values are different from the scramble seen via Manage Presets.
I will have a fix today.

Back
Top Bottom