Axe-Edit III 1.06.03

I just installed all the steve stevens presets and his custom ir's and was switching back and forth through everything with the cabs and no issues.
You misread the bug....shouldn’t matter if I saved the patch or not. When I go to another preset, it does not load the cab that is in that preset. it remains the cab that I selected to change on the preset prior. I guess what I am trying to say is that if I make any changes to a preset (let’s say patch #1), regardless if I save it or not, when going to another preset (let’s say patch #2) the new preset (#2) does not load up properly and any of the changes, different cab, different amp model made in the first preset now shows up in the newly load preset (#2) and preset 2 only loads up to how it is supposed to load when I hit revert preset. Anyway, I’ll just wait for another version of axe edit to come out and will make changes on the front. For clarification, this only happens when axe edit is being used
[/QUOTE]

I just installed all the steve stevens presets and his custom ir's and was switching back and forth through everything with the cabs and no issues.
You misread the bug....shouldn’t matter if I saved the patch or not. When I go to another preset, it does not load the cab that is in that preset. it remains the cab that I selected to change on the preset prior. I guess what I am trying to say is that if I make any changes to a preset (let’s say patch #1), regardless if I save it or not, when going to another preset (let’s say patch #2) the new preset (#2) does not load up properly and any of the changes, different cab, different amp model made in the first preset now shows up in the newly load preset (#2) and preset 2 only loads up to how it is supposed to load when I hit revert preset. Anyway, I’ll just wait for another version of axe edit to come out and will make changes on the front. For clarification, this only happens when axe edit is being used
[/QUOTE]
Thanks....I’ll try a factory patch and see if it isn’t something corrupt in my patches.

Let me know how it works. I notified the admin about your issue
Thanks....I’ll try a factory patch and see if it isn’t something corrupt in my patches.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Midi block isn't working correctly in this AxeEdit version with firmware 12.13. The setting can't be changed across scenes. All scenes showing one setting even tho I only had set up for scenes 1-2-3, 4 thru 8 showing the settings I have for scene 2 which is CC-1-81-127. You can however set them correctly on the AFX3 and it displays correctly that I have set up scenes 1 thru 3 but empty for 4 thru 8. I'm using a voodoo labs switcher to switch between two channels on a Mesa Mark V 25.

My set up is:
Clean channel send CC-1-81-1
Dirty channel send CC-1-81-127

Sorry if someone already brought this to attention.

Back
Top Bottom