Axe-Edit III 1.05.13

Is anyone else having issues with the "Export Preset-CAB Bundle" function? It is not working since I upgraded Axe-FX II to Axe-FX III

:alien:

Is anyone else having issues with the "Export Preset-CAB Bundle" function? It is not working since I upgraded Axe-FX II to Axe-FX III

:alien:
That’s not yet implemented in Axe-Edit III.

I'm having an issue with connectivity.
Both Fractal-Bot and FracPad connect to my AxeFXIII but Axe-EditIII 1.05.13 does not.

I'm having an issue with connectivity.
Both Fractal-Bot and FracPad connect to my AxeFXIII but Axe-EditIII 1.05.13 does not.
Same here, I have had it freeze and had to restart computer, etc. using v12.09. Everything else works fine. Waiting for the AXE-Edit update which I'm sure will fix that. Never had that happen until v12.09. Of course with the plethora of microsoft updates who knows, but those updates haven't messed anything else so far.

Last edited:
Describe what is happening and we can help.

Whenever I tweak an existing preset within Axe-Edit, I usually click the "Preset" tab... then click "Save to New Preset Number" in order to save the tweaked preset to a new location. The problem is... once I do that, nothing happens. It does not save the preset to the new location. Usually a pop-up box shows with a confirmation message. It works fine with 1.05.12, but it does not work with 1.05.13. Am I missing somehthing? This is definitely a function that I use A LOT. Thanks for reaching out. -Jalon

I don't know when this was introduced, but I love the progress bar when you are writing large banks in Preset Manager! Maybe it has been there for a while, but I have noticed it and much prefer it to my usual staring at the presets as they go from red to green!

BUG: The selection boxes at the bottom do not work when Axe-Edit III is located close to the bottom of the computer screen (Windows 10)

2020-06-20 14_42_20-Axe-Edit III.png

e.g.: at the example above, nothing happens if I click over "Mute". The same for the other selection boxes at the bottom, like Block Library

It works if I move the Axe-Edit window to the top of the screen.

The problem is that at the laptop I cannot move it up enough to make it work

Back
Top Bottom