VERSION 1.05.05
MARCH 4, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the assigned Modifiers controller identifier mapping when converting FM3 presets to Axe-Fx III presets.

* Corrected the Modifier Dialog's "Channel" dropdown menu to show the correct number of channels supported by the modified block.

* Corrected the "Custom" entries in the "Mini-Display Label" dropdown of the FC Controllers and Per-Preset FC views.

Where has the Multi-Delay gone in the menu when you select a block ? I can see it in my library but not in the block menu when selecting the block type in AE3 ? I noticed this in the previous version of AE3 then see the same in this version.

Thanks

Where has the Multi-Delay gone in the menu when you select a block ? I can see it in my library but not in the block menu when selecting the block type in AE3 ? I noticed this in the previous version of AE3 then see the same in this version.

Thanks

Which menu? There are several...

In Axe Edit right click on a shunted block to invoke the block menu, then look down the list and Multi Delay is missing...

Ah, in that menu it's called Multitap Delay. That's the same as the Multi Delay. The names for that block are not completely consistent in the interface.

Last edited:
Ah, in that menu it's called Multitap Delay. That's the same as the Multi Delay. The names for that block are not completely consistent.

Gotcha !

Thank Yek ;)

Bit confusing because my libraries still say "Multi Delay"...

Yeah, that's right. The Multi Delay from the Axe-Fx II has been split into separate blocks: Multitap Delay, Plex Delay and Ten-Tap Delay. The Multitap Delay is now often referred to as Multi Delay.

You're the (other) man :)
Thankyou
Pauly

Axe-Edit III 1.05.05 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.05
MARCH 4, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the assigned Modifiers controller identifier mapping when converting FM3 presets to Axe-Fx III presets.

* Corrected the Modifier Dialog's "Channel" dropdown menu to show the correct number of channels supported by the modified block.

* Corrected the "Custom" entries in the "Mini-Display Label" dropdown of the FC Controllers and Per-Preset FC views.

Back
Top Bottom