VERSION 1.05.04
FEBRUARY 20, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the LIKE feature in the Manage Presets/Cabs Browser pane.

* Optimized the export operations in Manage Preset/Cab. The export operations are those that require reading the preset or cab data from the device before executing (Export, Rename, Copy, Paste, and the associated drag-and-drop functionality).

* Usability improvements to the Scene Manager.

Muchas gracias, Michael!

Favourites asterisk issue corrected :)

Now our next expectation goes to the Export Preset + CAB Bundle lost feature :cool:

Last edited:
Something I'm noticing that started with 1.05.03 and is still happening in this version. If I change any block parameter then do a "Revert Preset" the parameter I changed does not update in the GUI back to the original value. The parameter IS actually reverting though, I have verified this on the front panel. And all I have to do is select another block, then go back and the value is displaying correctly. Pretty sure this wasn't the behavior previously.
Can anyone confirm?

Loaded up 1.05.04 and am seeing this odd behavior. I click on Manage Presets, click on a preset, and then without doing anything it takes me to Manage Cabs.

Can anyone replicate this? This is after loading Austin Buddy presets - don't think it has anything to do with that but thought it was worth mentioning. I'm on a Mac running 10.11.6... I went back to 1.05.01 and the issue doesn't exist which rules out the AB presets that were loaded.

Last edited:
Loaded up 1.05.04 and am seeing this odd behavior. I click on Manage Presets, click on a preset, and then without doing anything it takes me to Manage Cabs.

Can anyone replicate this? This is after loading Austin Buddy presets - don't think it has anything to do with that but thought it was worth mentioning. I'm on a Mac running 10.11.6... I went back to 1.05.01 and the issue doesn't exist which rules out the AB presets that were loaded.

I just updated to Axe-Edit III 1.05.04 on my MacBook Pro Catalina 10.15.3 Axe FX 12.03 tried a AB Preset and my own. No problems here..
Did you Refresh Axe Edit after updating ?

I have seen that behavior before, months back and recently -- usually when Manage Presets was hiccuping. For some strange reason it would land on Manage Cabs.

I just updated to Axe-Edit III 1.05.04 on my MacBook Pro Catalina 10.15.3 Axe FX 12.03 tried a AB Preset and my own. No problems here..
Did you Refresh Axe Edit after updating ?
I did do that and it hadn't changed, however, I just reloaded it and now I can't replicate the issue I was having earlier so maybe it was just a hiccup or something during the install - seems to be gone now though.

And just as a note, it's awesome - like @Admin M@ said, it's snappy!

I must live under a rock or something. This was the first time I saw scene manager too. Thanks!! Looks cool.

Back
Top Bottom