Axe-Edit III 1.05.03

I understand that, but what does that mean in the context of the 'Controllers' column header? What does that affect?

Ah sorry, I misread your question - and I don't know the answer as I'm not in front of mine. Hopefully someone else does know!

Controllers have channels too.
For the bypass idk

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still in the dark. A controller's channel is specific to that block and parameter, right? The Controllers column would appear to affect an entire scene in some way. No matter how I try to match things up, I can't figure out what this column does.

Thanks, Michael! A quick check with Manage Presets and I'm not seeing the previous issues. And I agree with the others...the Scene Manager will be very useful!

And I'll add another vote (or nudge, or beg) for Set List functionality, even though I know it's not really an Axe-Edit thing. :)

+1 on Set / Song List

FM3 is out - and my understanding is that it would be a shared feature with Axe3. Sorry to press - but multiple bands, overlapping set / song lists - it would really be a blessing.

TIA

jbw

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still in the dark. A controller's channel is specific to that block and parameter, right? The Controllers column would appear to affect an entire scene in some way. No matter how I try to match things up, I can't figure out what this column does.

Wah block for example - default is all channels for the controller (expression pedal) - so auto engage is on for all scenes unless you specify scene / channel. Or at least that's been my experience.

jbw

Wah block for example - default is all channels for the controller (expression pedal) - so auto engage is on for all scenes unless you specify scene / channel. Or at least that's been my experience.

jbw
I'm starting to feel like I must be the slow kid in the class. :oops:

Utterly silly example:
  • In the Out1 block, set a CS1 controller on Level to Channel B and Max to 0 dB (sort of a mute switch). Out1 Channel A, switch doesn't work; Channel B, it does....so far so good.
  • In Scene Manager, set the Out1 column of Scene 2 to Channel B. Switch has no effect in Scene 1; works in Scene 2. Good
  • Now, undo the change to the Out1 setting and set the Controller column of Scene 2 to Channel B. Switching Scenes doesn't appear to have an effect on that controller.

Which brings me back to....what does setting Controller channels in the Scene Manager do?

Back
Top Bottom