Axe-Edit III 1.05.03

EDIT: Didn't see this had been posted already. So, here's another look, I guess.

As someone who uses scenes extensively, this is going to make my life a LOT easier. Thanks again, Mr. Pickens!

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 7.13.34 PM.png

Thank you!

The selection of favorites at CAB Manage and Preset Manage is still not working properly. Favs are not marked with an asterisk. I believe it was broken at 1.04.01

It seems like I am the only one reporting this issue. Perhaps it is happening only at my computer? Can someone confirm, please? Just open CAB or Preset manage, open a folder and select some favorites either by pressing spacebar, pressing "F" or right-click "Mark Selected as Favorite". Are all favorites marked with an asterisk?

Thank you very much, Michael. Certainly fine work you've done this time - as always. Highly appreciate your work.

The new Scene Manager is a very useful and valuable addition to the Edit.
I've been hoping so long for a tool like this.

Three cheers for you ... :smiley::smiley::smiley:

A small wish for your afternoon programming: if we now can have a Set List I vote you for .... what do you prefer .... ? ;)

Thanks, Michael! A quick check with Manage Presets and I'm not seeing the previous issues. And I agree with the others...the Scene Manager will be very useful!

And I'll add another vote (or nudge, or beg) for Set List functionality, even though I know it's not really an Axe-Edit thing. :)

Thank you!

The selection of favorites at CAB Manage and Preset Manage is still not working properly. Favs are not marked with an asterisk. I believe it was broken at 1.04.01

It seems like I am the only one reporting this issue. Perhaps it is happening only at my computer? Can someone confirm, please? Just open CAB or Preset manage, open a folder and select some favorites either by pressing spacebar, pressing "F" or right-click "Mark Selected as Favorite". Are all favorites marked with an asterisk?

confirmed,

OSX Catalina latest
Axe FXlll fw 12.03
Axe Edit lll 1.05.03

Axe Edit / Tools / Manage presets
Browser / Bank / open / select an Ax FXlll bank
select preset # 001 from the list / press the F key
the asterisk appear to the left of the preset name #001

select preset # 002 from the list
the preset # 001 asterisk disappears!
press the F key
the asterisk appears to the left of the preset #002

now select browser / show only favorites
the two presets (# 001 & # 002) are well selected as usual!

mouse over the name of the presets in the list (in the browser),
the asterisks of the #001 & #002 presets appears grayed out!

same thing for the Tools / manage cab

hope this help...

Question:

What do the 'bypass' and 'channel' options do in the Controllers column of the Scene Manager? I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm just not getting it.

You can change the state of the Bypass across all/some scenes in the Scene Manager, without having to change to the scenes individually. And the same for the Channel.
I understand that, but what does that mean in the context of the 'Controllers' column header? What does that affect?

Back
Top Bottom