VERSION 1.05.02
FEBRUARY 14, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 12.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected a bug in the CAB block in which the cabinet name label went blank.

Awesome, thanks!

Anyone else having any issues with Axe-Change? Whenever I bring it up, I can audition a preset or two but then the audition stops working and I have to shut down Axe Edit altogether to get it to work again. Might just be my old mac, but thought I'd mention it. I’m on O/S 10.11.6

Last edited:
Unfortunately, with this update, i get the problems again in axe-manage presets, when moving presets - and storing these, axe-edit stops in the middle of the process, and sometimes prompt me with different messages and sometimes ending up in Axe-manages cabs????
I have had this problem before, but it was solved with the 1.05.01 update, but after 1.05.02, they are back.

Unfortunately, with this update, i get the problems again in axe-manage presets, when moving presets - and storing these, axe-edit stops in the middle of the process, and sometimes prompt me with different messages and sometimes ending up in Axe-manages cabs????
I have had this problem before, but it was solved with the 1.05.01 update, but after 1.05.02, they are back.
Now it simply ate.... a preset, that i was trying to move.When i save, i get the message "Axemanage save operation in progress, cancelling now..... and so on. I clicked ok to cancelling, and after that, the preset was gone????

Now it simply ate.... a preset, that i was trying to move.When i save, i get the message "Axemanage save operation in progress, cancelling now..... and so on. I clicked ok to cancelling, and after that, the preset was gone????
Try refreshing the window.

Awesome, thanks!
T
Anyone else having any issues with Axe-Change? Whenever I bring it up, I can audition a preset or two but then the audition stops working and I have to shut down Axe Edit altogether to get it to work again. Might just be my old mac, but thought I'd mention it.
I am having this problem too. When I audition a preset Change goes away and there is no way to go to the next preset or move on from the auditioned preset. I need to shut down Axe Edit too to get it to work again.

Does anyone know, where to download version 1.05.01 from, if at all possible, i have been searching, but had no luck in finding it.

Back
Top Bottom