Axe-Edit III 1.04.01 (Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Use the links below to download a preview version of Axe-Edit III version 1.04.01 for use with firmware 11.02 public beta 4 or greater.

OSX: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p04p01.dmg
Win32: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win32-v1p04p01.exe
Win64: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p04p01.exe

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.04.01
JANUARY 3, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 11.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 11.02
o Added layout for "FAS Express" to AMP block.
o Added "Trigger Threshold" parameter to the TREMOLO block.
o Added "Low Cut" and "High Cut" parameters to the CONTROLLERS block "Envelope/Manual"page.
o Added "Low Cut Slope" and "High Cut Slope" parameters to the DELAY block "EQ" page.
o Redesigned the FLANGER layout.
o Added "Quantize" parameter to the PHASER block.
o Added "Quantize" parameter to the FILTER block "LFO" page.

You love your customers don’t you Michael.
Thanks!
pauly

Use the links below to download a preview version of Axe-Edit III version 1.04.01 for use with firmware 11.02 public beta 4 or greater.

OSX: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p04p01.dmg
Win32: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win32-v1p04p01.exe
Win64: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p04p01.exe

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.04.01
JANUARY 3, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 11.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 11.02
o Added layout for "FAS Express" to AMP block.
o Added "Trigger Threshold" parameter to the TREMOLO block.
o Added "Low Cut" and "High Cut" parameters to the CONTROLLERS block "Envelope/Manual"page.
o Added "Low Cut Slope" and "High Cut Slope" parameters to the DELAY block "EQ" page.
o Redesigned the FLANGER layout.
o Added "Quantize" parameter to the PHASER block.
o Added "Quantize" parameter to the FILTER block "LFO" page.

Really? Not asking about the firmware but asking about Axe-Edit III.

It’s possible fw 11.02 beta may officially released with additional features that warrant Axe Edit upgrade ....hence “preview” for what the beta has at the moment?

i think i found a bug. I am on latest beta for both Axe Edit and Axe Fx 3. In my presets i have over 25 modifiers, they work but in Axe Edit when i go to modifiers tab under Controllers it shows all 32 as "Not Used". I tried "Refresh after new FW". Didn't help.

I'm seeing the same thing behavior where modifiers are missing from the list under controllers. If I have the modifier window open they are all blank but if iI switch scenes for a split second you'll see them before the window goes away. Returning to the modifiers window they are all blank again.

Under Controller/Modifiers on the AFX screen everything is there as it should be just missing in AxeEdit 1.04.01.

Is everyone getting this or just the select few? LOL

Last edited:
Another oddity in TenTap Delay the delay time knob is stuck wide open on 500. Moving it reverts 500 as if there is a modifier attached which there is not. You can manually type the number in that you want tho.

I don't know if this has been reported already

At CAB Manager browser, when marking a Favorite (pressing spacebar) you can momentarily see the asterisk at the left but, as soon as you select other IR, the asterisk disappears. The asterisks are not retained.

"Show only favorites" is still working, but there is no way to see which ones are selected as favorites when all IRs are shown.

Just installed fw v12.00p_b2 and refreshed AXE-EDIT v1.04.01. It took about 25 minutes to do a fw refresh and is very slow and/or unresponsive. Took 2 minutes to display presets. Pretty much unusable at least for me. I understand until updated axe edit comes out newly implemented changes will not appear but I have never had an issue to where I couldn't use it before for normal operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom