Axe-Edit III 1.04.00

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.04.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

(A 32-bit Installer can be found at website link.)

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.04.00
DECEMBER 19, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 11.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for 11.01
o Added "Matchbox D-30 EF86" amp layout.

* Support for 11.02
o Updated CABINET Preamp page by adding separate Low and High Cut Slope controls.
o Updated FLANGER Tone page with Low and High Cut Order as well as Low and High Cut controls for the dry signal path.

* Defaulted mouse-wheel functionality in the CAB block's cabinet number control to increment/decrement by 1.

* The Tuner display now supports the currently set Display Mode.

Possible bug: It's messing with my Global Cab block.
Load up the preset in Axe Edit and my global cab block is not read properly.

It is messing with the User CAB numbers. They are all shown displaced -1 after the upgrade

e.g: where I was using User 1 #95, it shows User 1 #94, while the Axe-FX still has User 1 #95 loaded. After pressing mute on/off it shows the correct CAB number

It is messing with the User CAB numbers. They are all shown displaced -1 after the upgrade

e.g: where I was using User 1 #95, it shows User 1 #94, while the Axe-FX still has User 1 #95 loaded. After pressing mute on/off it shows the correct CAB number

Glad it's not just me then. Must be a bug?

FYI, I just installed version 1.04.00 from the app and I had a problem during install, related to the pdf released notes file (which I coudn't open afterwards).
I tried the dowloaded version from the Fractal site and it didn't work neither. Had a message saying the program coudn't replace the existing pdf file - error code 32. It fact it was as if the pdf was open but it wasn't.
Hade to stop the adobe process then manualy delete the old pdf released notes and reinstall. Now it works
I'm on Windows 10 (1909)
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom