Axe-Edit III 1.04.00

ANyone else having an issue with Saved BPM's not showing up correctly on Axe Edit since the new release? I can program Preset A with temp set at 124, then move to Preset B and set it at 70 ..... go back to Preset A and it's displaying 70 as well.

I have a visual bug with this version of Axe Edit and the FW 11.02 Beta #5 - not sure if that's expected due to running the beta FW but not using the 1.04.01 preview but I guess it can't hurt to report it. My specific issue was with a Drive block but I guess it might affect other blocks as well. It's simple to reproduce:

1.) Start Axe Edit while on a preset with a Drive1 block with a non-flat EQ.
2.) Navigate to another preset that does not contain a Drive1 block, and insert a Drive1 block.
3.) Open the EQ page of the inserted block in Axe Edit. This should show a flat EQ, but in my case it shows the same curve as the Drive1 block in the previous preset.

If I open the edit menu of the new Drive1 block via the front panel, the EQ curve in Axe Edit is reset to flat. The front panel shows a flat EQ as well so that's what seems to be actually inserted in the preset.

Typically, if you insert a block in Axe-Edit that you've already edited elsewhere during the session, the block is inserted with the parameters as you previously edited them.

Typically, if you insert a block in Axe-Edit that you've already edited elsewhere during the session, the block is inserted with the parameters as you previously edited them.
AFAIK that is only the case for basic parameters such as Amp drive/bass/mid/treble and not for advanced settings? In this case the EQ was actually flat in the inserted block, it was just displayed incorrectly until I opened the EQ page via the front panel. Anyways, I can't reproduce it with the latest FW12 beta and Axe Exit 1.04.02 RC1 so it seems to be resolved.

Back
Top Bottom