Axe-Edit III 1.03.10

Just as a side note Axe edit III has not been auto updating on my MacBook pro with mojavi. I have to manually install, has been this way for a while.

When I try to set the “Screen Frequency“ control on the amp power supply page to a value lower than the minimum (in this case “0”), I get a loud pop, the output meters go to max, and the output signal (at least on my headphones) goes to zero. I have verified this by creating a new preset with just an in, out, and amp block (default 59 bassguy).

I can’t make this happen with just the mouse. I have to type in the too-low value.

Axe fx 3 version 11.01. Axe Edit 3 version 1.3.10.

Apologies if this has already been reported or if this is not the right place to report it.
Could it be the reason for the minimum value? Don't see how setting something outside of the range of a parameter can be considered a bug.

Setting something outside the range should not be allowed - that's the point of a range ;)

Agreed. I would add that I regularly use the keyboard over the mouse and if I’m experimenting with unfamiliar parameters and want to go to the min or max and don’t know what they are, I just type in something ridiculously too big or small and let Axe Edit substitute the correct min or max. This generally works fine.

Last edited:
Im a bit confused ..... not at my Axe 3 at the moment ..... does the new DC 30 EF 86 Amp Channel show up in the current [ 1.03.10 ] version of Axe Edit (?)

Thanks,
Ben

Im a bit confused ..... not at my Axe 3 at the moment ..... does the new DC 30 EF 86 Amp Channel show up in the current [ 1.03.10 ] version of Axe Edit (?)

Thanks,
Ben
Yes, but the "Authentic" page is blank, currently. To adjust the bass corner frequency, use the bass knob on the "Ideal" page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom