Axe-Edit III 1.03.10

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.03.10 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

(A 32-bit Installer can be found at website link.)

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.03.10
NOVEMBER 15, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 11.0

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Modified the default name of the INPUT and OUTPUT block controls when placed on the Performance view.

* Added drag-and-drop functionality to the switches of the "FC Controllers" view. The default drag action is to SWAP the dragged switch with the switch it is dropped upon. Holding SHIFT while dragging will COPY the dragged switch. Holding CTRL (Win) or CMD (Mac) will MOVE the dragged switch and overwrite the switch it is dropped upon.

* The Per-Preset Override and Layout Links are now included in the Layout and Switch copy, paste, and clear commands of the "FC Controllers" view as well as the Layout's import and export commands.

* Added support for firmware 11.0
o Added "Speaker Imp. Curve" and "Cab Resonance" parameters to the AMP layout's Speaker tab.

I'm having a small issue that I hadn't noticed before. Presets 001 and 031 have an annoying static kind of clipping noise both high gain presets. If I disconnect USB from the Axe FX it goes away. I don't have the new impedance curve stuff enabled in 11 B1. only thing I have really tried is restoring one preset from backup into an empty slot still had the noise with AxeEdite and USB connected. Rebooted the computer and switched USB ports as well as rebooting the AfX. 70% cpu on preset 001 and 62% on 031. These are presonal presets.

Is it normal I see nothing in the Speaker Imp. Curve ?... It's still black with nothing written in it, even if I change on the Axe III.

Back
Top Bottom