VERSION 1.03.01
AUGUST 16, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 7.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected a visual bug in the Picker windows.

* Updated the help text in the block's parameter editor when the Grid has nothing selected.

* Modified the block's parameter editor to always show the Preset Block Menu widget.

* The block parameter editor now has undo/redo support, please see the Block menu for keyboard shortcuts. The undo/redo stack is only valid for the currently selected block. Clicking on a block clears the undo/redo stack. (Feature was added in 1.03.00 but was not included in release notes.)

* The block parameter editor now has undo/redo support, please see the Block menu for keyboard shortcuts. The undo/redo stack is only valid for the currently selected block. Clicking on a block clears the undo/redo stack. (Feature was added in 1.03.00 but was not included in release notes.)
Whoa. That's a GREAT addition! Slipping it in at the bottom of the release notes like it's no big deal too. :D

I like that Scene NAMES now also copy over inside a preset when moving things around - nice! Have to get used to it!

One future wish - on "copy scene to all scenes" it would be nice to be able to defeat this for just that one "copy to all" function - dialogue box that says "copy scene name too, or no?" Sometimes people (like me!) use that "copy all" to "clean up" an entire preset template, before we make our scenes.

Michael, at my end in 1.03.01 the Input Select and Bypass Mode pulldowns are not responding and/or are selectable in the GUI. Selection via the hardware seems fine, however.

Michael, at my end in 1.03.01 the Input Select and Bypass Mode pulldowns are not responding and/or are selectable in the GUI. Selection via the hardware seems fine, however.

The Input Select and Bypass Mode drop-down lists seem to be working okay with 1.03.01 here. All of the blocks in Axe-Edit are affected on your end?

I am getting a Warning from my security that this download has Win32.Adware.gen malware and will not allow me to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom