VERSION 1.03.00
AUGUST 15, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 7.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected IR PLAYER layout to show the "Input Mode" parameter.

* Clicking on a CAB block in the editor now refreshes the Scratchpad names. This feature is controlled by an option in the Preferences dialog (default is selected).

* The "Copy current scene to..." menu commands now copy the current scene's name to the destination scene.

* The "Copy current scene to..." menu commands now copy the current scene's Scene Controller values to the destination scene.

* Updated "FC Controllers" to support FC6/FC12 compatibility mode in firmware 7.00.

* Modified drag-and-drop functionality in the Axe-Manage list window to be more user-friendly.

* Added "Audition to Scratchpad" to Axe-Manage Cabs context menu. This allows any User Cab to be sent to the currently selected Scratchpad location for auditioning. "Audition to Scratchpad" is only available on single selection, non-Empty, User Cab slots.

* Added "Refresh Rate" to the Preferences General tab. "Refresh Rate" controls the rate at which the block's parameters, meters, and graphs update.

* Added the IR Capture utility to the Tools menu.

* Added two features to the preset's name and scene names which are shown in the block's parameter editor when the Grid has nothing selected. First, the names can now be edited by double-clicking their respective fields. Second, clicking on a scene number will change to that scene.

I’m getting an adware/ malware warning from my security when trying to update this version. I have tried several times and each time setup is aborted and the warning comes up. not sure what to do next.

* Added two features to the preset's name and scene names which are shown in the block's parameter editor when the Grid has nothing selected. First, the names can now be edited by double-clicking their respective fields. Second, clicking on a scene number will change to that scene.
Love that!
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom