Axe-Edit III 1.02.00

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.02.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

MacOS users please note: If updating from 1.01.06 or earlier, please update directly from the Fractal Audio website. The auto-update functionality was changed in 1.01.07 to use the now standard installable .dmg file format. Previous editor versions assumed the .pkg format and will show an error message upon attempting to auto-update.

RELEASE NOTES
VERSION 1.02.00 JULY 16, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 6.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Incorporated Fractal-Bot version 3.0.2 as a pop-up dialog within the editor. This internal version of Fractal-Bot is accessed from the Tools menu. The Fractal-Bot dialog only allows connections to the Axe-Fx III. Please use the standalone version of Fractal-Bot for connectivity with the other supported Fractal Audio Systems devices. The main editor's communications are paused while the Fractal-Bot dialog is displayed.

* Added the "Drive" parameter to the MULTITAP DELAY block. This parameter can be found on the "More..." page of all the types except the Diffusor (which does not have this parameter).

* Added a Filter page to all types of the PLEX DELAY block.

* Added the "Inc / Dec" function to the Layout category to the "FC Controllers" and "Per-Preset FC" views.

* Added the "Mode" parameter to the Utility category's "Reveal Hold" function in the "FC Controllers" and "Per-Preset FC" views.

* Added a right-click "Copy/Paste/Clear" context menu to the switches in the "Per-Preset FC" view.

* Added drop-down controls to assign overrides to the Overrides tab of the "Per-Preset FC" view.

* Added Solo buttons to PEQ layout to support for firmware 6.04

Thank you Michael!
I really appreciate axe edit III, especially the cab block part!
cause you know, i'm an IR junky!

Cool update! The new override-assignment feature is something I’ve been dearly wishing for.

Love the Bot within!

The blinking eyes could morse-code the bitstream of the transferred sysex :) (Cryptonomicon)

Back
Top Bottom