Axe-Edit III 1.01.08

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit III 1.01.08 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

MacOS users please note: If updating from 1.01.06 or earlier, please update directly from the Fractal Audio website. The auto-update functionality was changed in 1.01.07 to use the now standard installable .dmg file format. Previous editor versions assumed the .pkg format and will show an error message upon attempting to auto-update.

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.01.08
MAY 21, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 5.08

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION
  • Corrected the Block Library's default folder name for the CONTROLLERS, IR PLAYER, and MULTIPLEXER blocks.
  • Updated the CAB block to support firmware 5.08
    • Added "Low Cut", "Low Slope", "High Cut", and "High Slope" parameters to the main "Cab" tab (only viewable when connected to firmware 5.08).
    • Moved "Proximity" and "Smoothing" to a new tab named "Cab More...". Also found in this new tab is the "IR Length" parameter.
    • Parameter "Mic Distance" is now only found on the "Align" tab.

Last edited:
For some reason this update is not working correctly on my Macbook Pro w/OS-X 10.14.5 installed (updated yesterday).

For some reason this update is not working correctly on my Macbook Pro w/OS-X 10.14.5 installed (updated yesterday).
in what way? (btw, I have the same config as you and no problem yet)
edit....hmmmm I'm on the 10.14.5 beta, not the final release...)

Thanks, Michael! I do 99% of my preset tweaking via Axe-Edit, so I'm always stoked to see it updated so soon after firmware updates.

in what way? (btw, I have the same config as you and no problem yet)
edit....hmmmm I'm on the 10.14.5 beta, not the final release...)
I was able to around the issue. Even though AE was kept reporting it needed to be updated, it actually had, when I looked at the file (under Applications)... I just removed the app from the Dock and re-created it...

Getting some issues with the latest Axe Edit III on Mac OS.

Mac OS version: Mojave 10.14.5

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 1.23.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 1.23.43 PM.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom