Axe-Edit III 1.01.02

With Beta 5 if I change cab ir's they turn green like they are no longer hi-res. Anyone else?

Not happening here. Give us an example of an UltraRes IR that changes green when you load it.
Just about all of them, my own and the factory cabs. I'm talking about Axe-Edit by the way. I haven't looked on the unit.

Just about all of them, my own and the factory cabs. I'm talking about Axe-Edit by the way. I haven't looked on the unit.
Then give us an example of one that does change colors and one that doesn’t.

Then give us an example of one that does change colors and one that doesn’t.
When I start they are all Ultra then when I switch to others they are almost all green. I tried to send pics but it says they are too big. How can I make them smaller? Cab factory 2 993, cab factory 1 815, cab factory 2 1010, on and on are all green. Legacy cab 189 not green. All of my users are cabs green after I start switching them around but prior to that they aren't green just normal.

I tried to send pics but it says they are too big. How can I make them smaller?
On Mac: open in “Preview.app” and the use “Tools” -> “Adjust Size... “ menu option
On Windows: Open in “Paint”, click the “Resize” button in the “Image” tools section
On iOS: mail it to yourself, “Mail.app” will give you a “Size” option when you click send (there’s probably apps for it too)
On Android: no clue, but again, there’s probably apps if you search the google play store for “photo resize” (or whatever)

Not happening here. Give us an example of an UltraRes IR that changes green when you load it.
Refresh after new FW took care of it. I thought I did that but I must have forgotten to do it with Beta 5 #2.

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom