Axe-Edit III 1.01.02 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 4.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION
  • Updates to the FC Controllers and Per-Preset FC screens.
    • Corrected the FC Controller's CS MIDI dialog. The Number, On Value, and Off Value now correctly show the value 127 instead of "--".
    • Modified the editable controls in the FUNCTIONS view to require only a single click.
    • Changed the button-down state of the "FC Controllers" and "Per-Preset FC" to make it more obvious when toggled.
    • Corrected the PRESET category's "Select in Bank" and "Toggle in Bank" to use the currently set "Bank Size" parameter as the value's upper limit.
  • Updated the AMP block layout to support firmware 4.00.

thanks a lot, i think there is a small issue on plexi 100w 1970's amp on authenthic page, there's the depth knob that shouldn't be there

Last edited:
Michael:
I am needing your advice on how to have a 2 nd ---AXE III Edit application that will not access or recognize the other one ?.
The reason ,I have 2 separate AXE III `s and I run one from My Mac ,and the other one from my Laptop. 2 keep different settings and presets to each,, but when i back -up it tries to attach to the one back up . there seems to be a problem with the way i am doing ,maybe a USB communication ? In my backups I able the folder-file with the device i am backing up to along with FW version,date ,.
Do you have any advice how I can set up AXE III edit to- 1 Laptop and the 2nd AXE III edit to Mac ,so they will recognize the unit i am trying to backup to./???

Back
Top Bottom