Axe-Edit III 1.01.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 3.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION
  • Expanded the available controls on the CAB block "Align" page to improve work-flow.
  • Implemented the "FC Controllers" and "Per-Preset FC" views.
    • Note that the "Setup" button has moved next to the "Save" button.
  • Support for firmware 3.02
    • Redesigned the DRIVE block layout to match the hardware (with the caveat that the LEVEL knob always remains in the right-hand common MIXER section).

I am always amazed at the ground breaking developments and dedication from the FAS team . They have set a high bar for any "so called " competition . Thank you .

THANKS
does this version include also the new redesigned authentic/ideal AMP block of the fw3.02?
Unless I am missing it, it appears to not yet be implemented in AxeEdit, which explains in part michaels ability to release this so soon.......

Last edited:
Thanks! Possible bug?? Trying to delete some presets from axe edit and the keyboard shortcut is not working. I have to go into Manage Presets in order to delete. Thoughts?

I noticed something on the Drive block TYPE field. Actually pleasantly surprised about this function, I hadn't noticed it before. I'm on Windows 10.

So, I think the intention is that if you click with the mouse on the TYPE label, you can now use the keyboard up/down buttons to iterate through the drive types. Pretty cool! This works while the input "focus" is on that TYPE field, which is indicated by a dotted line around the field (picture below).

However (this might be a bug), when using up/down, it seems to randomly pass on the focus to the first knob (e.g. Drive when I'm on the Basic tab), and then just twists the knob up/down in small increments. (only happens on the Basic and Advanced tabs, not on the Tone and Graphic EQ tabs).

Hope that made sense.

upload_2019-2-27_9-41-37.png

Back
Top Bottom