VERSION 1.00.12
JANUARY 17, 2019

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 2.05

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 2.05

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the "CS Per Scene" page in the CONTROLLERS section.

Still having no luck saving (preset names). can anyone confirm this is an issue... it shows up on the main preset editing page but when you go the preset selection page its not there....

Still having no luck saving (preset names). can anyone confirm this is an issue... it shows up on the main preset editing page but when you go the preset selection page its not there....
Did you try the refresh button?
Top right on the preset picker window.

having an issue when selecting a menu the submenu shows up on a different monitor.
It never did this before the update and ax8 edit doesn't do it.

Axe-Edit III 1.00.12 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.00.12

I am using an iMac. I find it difficult to use the new phase alignment graph to align 4 speaker IRs.

It seems to be more of an issue with the cab slot #2 but that could be placebo. If I left click and hold, and then drag, to move the knob, when I’ve positioned the IR how I want it, and let go of the left mouse button, the IR reverts to its position where I began attempting to move it.

It feels like the mouse is still holding the knob, so if I move my mouse to the next cab rotary knob, the changes I had been making are being overwritten or affected, if that makes sense.

I am using an iMac. I find it difficult to use the new phase alignment graph to align 4 speaker IRs.

It seems to be more of an issue with the cab slot #2 but that could be placebo. If I left click and hold, and then drag, to move the knob, when I’ve positioned the IR how I want it, and let go of the left mouse button, the IR reverts to its position where I began attempting to move it.

It feels like the mouse is still holding the knob, so if I move my mouse to the next cab rotary knob, the changes I had been making are being overwritten or affected, if that makes sense.
Try: Settings > Preferences. Under the General section set Knob Mode to Linear Knob Mode (so you move your mouse up and down after grabbing the knob instead of trying to "rotate" the knob). And then set Mouse Wheel to Disable mouse wheel/scroll action -- the magic mouse has a tendency to "spin" the controls and interactions and this stops that from happening.

Anyone have this Axe-Edit version? I was going back to 2.5 firmware to compare some more and the link to this takes me to the newest Axe-Edit. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom