DECEMBER 4, 2018

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 2.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 2.01

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 2.03
o Added "LF Damping", "HF Damping", and "Room Shape" to the CABINET block's "Room/Air" page.
o Added layout for "Harmonic Trem" type in the TREMOLO block.
o Added "Crossfade" to the LOOPER block's "Config" page.
o Added USB Input Level Controls to the SETUP button's new "USB" page.

Sweet. Running fine on Win7x64 and Win10x64.

It’s always nice to see more capabilities added to the Setup pages. :D

I have an iMac running the latest version of Mojave and this is the first version for me of Axe Edit that loads in the Axe III patch info immediately when I open it. Before it took about 10 seconds or I would have to restart it to make it connect to the Axe Fx III. Thanks!

I have an iMac running the latest version of Mojave and this is the first version for me of Axe Edit that loads in the Axe III patch info immediately when I open it. Before it took about 10 seconds or I would have to restart it to make it connect to the Axe Fx III. Thanks!
That's likely due to the background task changes in the 2.03 firmware that make the III able to respond to system calls from Axe-Edit much sooner than it had previously been able to do this post-boot. It's mentioned in the 2.03 firmware release notes.

Not sure if it's 2.03 or the new Axe Edit but my, saved blocks do not work now. Just pulls up default block settings when trying to recall.

Back
Top Bottom