Axe-Edit III 1.00.04

Is the dual-placement of the input boost switch intentional? I found its location on the main amp tab a bit misleading; since it's right next to the input trim, I initially confused it for an on/off for the trim control.

Doesn't seem very intuitive to have it there, and on the preamp page with the rest of the boost parameters.

Is the dual-placement of the input boost switch intentional? I found its location on the main amp tab a bit misleading; since it's right next to the input trim, I initially confused it for an on/off for the trim control.

Doesn't seem very intuitive to have it there, and on the preamp page with the rest of the boost parameters.
it has been requested to be in both places.

In the past, Boost only lived on the main page. In recent firmware, we were given the ability to choose how much boost. But the was no room for that adjustment on the main page, so a second Boost switch was added next to the "boost amount" parameter. The original Boost was kept at its original location, because who wants to have to change pages to turn on Boost?

Back
Top Bottom