VERSION 1.00.04
NOVEMBER 2, 2018

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 1.18
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 1.16

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* (version 1.00.03) Added Axe-Change support.
* (version 1.00.03) Modified "Revert Preset" to temporarily toggle "Ignore Redundant PC" if set.
* (version 1.00.03) Corrected OUTPUT block's Mixer layout.
* (version 1.00.03) Corrected the direct entry of parameter values in the CROSSOVER block.
* (version 1.00.04) Corrected the Channel Paste functionality.

Last edited:
Was hoping copy/paste channels would be fixed for this release, but it still pastes crazy values (amps becoming 59 Bassman, level and balance being set to extremes). Any progress on fixing this?

Thanks

This is no exaggeration when I say that Fractal is the best company I've ever bought anything off. The constant attention to updating adding and fixing things is absolutely amazing.

You guys are freakin awesome!

Thank you Michael.
Do you think we could have "Insert" in addition to Move/Copy/Swap presets in Axe-Manage one day?
This would greatly facilitate bank reordering.

Also I wanted to report that both the "+" and "-" little buttons for Presets and Scenes are not fully clickable on their whole surface: the lower part is not.

Hello
Im a new owner of a Axe 3.Can anyone help me?I can conect with the Axe editor and i dont know what is the problem.When open the editor show me that is conected and after show me that she reading blocks from global block and i was waiting 30 minutes and nothing only reading blocks.

Hello
Im a new owner of a Axe 3.Can anyone help me?I can conect with the Axe editor and i dont know what is the problem.When open the editor show me that is conected and after show me that she reading blocks from global block and i was waiting 30 minutes and nothing only reading blocks.

Reading block definitions normally takes about a minute (or less). Try a different USB cable - maybe yours is faulty?

EDIT: Corrected my wording.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom