VERSION 1.00.02
OCTOBER 22, 2018

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 1.18

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
* Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
* Minimum firmware version 1.16

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the labels for the 10-band, 2/3 octave types in the GEQ layout.
* Moved the "Phase Reverse" control in the FLANGER layout from the Tone page to the Flanger page.
* Updated the CAB layout:
- Removed "Proximity Frequency" from the "AIR" subgroup.
- Placed the "Input Mode" parameter in the margin of the Cab page.
- The slot labels reflect their stereo position when "Input Mode" is set to Stereo.
* Corrected "Fitler" in the MULTITAP DELAY layout.
* Corrected an issue in Axe-Manage Cabs that prevented an auditioned .ir file from being successfully resent to the Axe-Fx III.

If "Ignore Redundant PC" is set to ON the "Revert Preset" function doesn't work, if "Ignore Redundant PC" is set to OFF the "Revert Preset" function is working as it should.
If you try to adjust tempo under Controllers -> Tempo by clicking the adjusting knob and dragging the mouse, the tempo doesn't change and the knob jumps back at its original value as soon as you release the left button of the mouse.

I am reporting these issues for the 5th or 6th time. Any chance to see them fixed?

If "Ignore Redundant PC" is set to ON the "Revert Preset" function doesn't work, if "Ignore Redundant PC" is set to OFF the "Revert Preset" function is working as it should.
If you try to adjust tempo under Controllers -> Tempo by clicking the adjusting knob and dragging the mouse, the tempo doesn't change and the knob jumps back at its original value as soon as you release the left button of the mouse.

I am reporting these issues for the 5th or 6th time. Any chance to see them fixed?
Have you reported it in the Bugs section as opposed to replying to the release post?

I'm betting that Revert Preset probably just sends a PC for the current preset, which would revert it to it's saved state... Except that Ignore Redundant PC would prevent that.

Installed without issue on Win7x64 and Win10x64. All changes verified.

Lots of little tweaks here that increase intuitivity. Nice work, @Michael Pickens !

Idea: There's enough room on the last page of the Cab block to put Prox Freq by itself, further separating it from the Air group.

Will I have to rework all my presets to take into account this new "Filter" parameter?
The Fitler > Filter change is pretty significant. Fascist EQs have a sound to then that other more democratic EQs don’t seem quite capture. You may find yourself rebuilding all presets from scratch again.

Just an FYI - I still see the "Proximity Frequency" parameter in the cab / room-air page . Refreshed after install . Am I understanding this correctly ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 9
The Fitler > Filter change is pretty significant. Fascist EQs have a sound to then that other more democratic EQs don’t seem quite capture. You may find yourself rebuilding all presets from scratch again.
Godwin’s Modified Law: As a fractal forum discussion grows larger the probability of a comparison involving Fitler approaches 1. ;)

Last edited:
thanks for the update Mickael
axe manage cab seems to don't send cabs in scratchpad 1 to 16.
with keyboard arrows, click ou dbl click on ir, even in auto-audition mode
do you have this issue by your side?

Back
Top Bottom