Axe-Edit III 0.06.29 Public Beta

It would be really keen to move beyond decimals to an actual integer.......(keen....? Last time I used that was 8th grade.)...that dementia is really kicking in...

When i go and try to edit a preset name, it won't save after hitting the Saved Button. Do i just need to change the preset name on the front panel for now? thanks in advance

When i go and try to edit a preset name, it won't save after hitting the Saved Button. Do i just need to change the preset name on the front panel for now? thanks in advance
After you edit the preset name, you have to hit Enter or click away from the name box. Then Save will work.

thanks for the quick reply back. Unfortunately, as soon as i click out of the preset name box and hit save, it goes right back to the previous. it's not the end of the world, i'll keep trying tomorrow

thanks for the quick reply back. Unfortunately, as soon as i click out of the preset name box and hit save, it goes right back to the previous. it's not the end of the world, i'll keep trying tomorrow
You mean it the name changes back to the previous name when you hit Save?

correct, that is exactly what happens. It happened earlier and I thought it was happening because it was an old II preset that i converted to the III and it eventually saved. Then I was messing around with the channels feature on an old preset and wanted to save the change to a new preset slot and that worked like normal but when I tried updating the name it kept on flipping back to the original name.

Won't open on my laptop... just keeps crashing... I'm on OS 10.6 on there. I'll have to install it on my iMac. Anyway to go back to an older version of Axe Edit for my laptop?

Back
Top Bottom