Axe-Edit III 0.05.17 Public Beta

Just received my AXE FX III today.
Wanted to try out the AXE EDIT III Public Beta."
Downloaded and the AXE EDIT screen will not do anything. In the upper left hand corner, the red button is on and says "disconnected".
The AXE is connected to the computer via USB but the AXE FX III apparently will not recognize the program.
The unit I just received is on Version 1.08
Anyone know what is wrong?

Just received my AXE FX III today.
Wanted to try out the AXE EDIT III Public Beta."
Downloaded and the AXE EDIT screen will not do anything. In the upper left hand corner, the red button is on and says "disconnected".
The AXE is connected to the computer via USB but the AXE FX III apparently will not recognize the program.
The unit I just received is on Version 1.08
Anyone know what is wrong?

Download and install usb driver from website.

Hey guys, can we get a status update on how the editor and firmware is coming? Lots of bug squashing going on? Thanks

I just literally installed Axe-edit on my home computer and hit opens and the new 6.02 was there to download, wow!!!

Save Preset to new number keeps using the first patch you moved if you do multiples... keeps the same name.

Save Preset to new number keeps using the first patch you moved if you do multiples... keeps the same name.
did you save the name of the 1st copy? did the Preset Names refresh in Edit? you can manually refresh them in Settings.

Back
Top Bottom